December 18, 2009

Christmas card take 3

Couldn't find a chair I liked in the Google warehouse so I made my own. Just as well, I would've felt weird using some other guy's model. Not that this chair is any masterpiece, but I think it's got nice curves and it fits the scene better. I imagine it being made out white acrylic or some high impact plastic with the light brown of the seat representing leather upholstering. The recessed area on the side could have a choice of inlays (I opted of the dark wood.) Outside the window, you can catch a glimpse of the winter scene I picked from a free photo sharing site. (Click on image to view full size.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
SketchUp/Screw-up by Timothy P. Butler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.